I need to delete work time recorded by mistake in timetracking, however in the work history I do not have the option to edit, and I do have all the necessary permissions.
Hello @Lucía Herrero
Your post tags indicate you are using a Free subscription. Is that accurate? Has your subscription always been free?
Can you provide a screen image of what you see when you are trying to delete a worklog entry?
Hello! Thank you for your help. I think a have all the permits as an administrator.
The worklog that I want to delete is in the second picture and it says "RE ha registrado 6h" which means that 6hs have been recorded, is the last activity you can see in the second picture. Actividad = activities, Historial = History
Your interface looks a bit different than mine.
Do you have the option to select Work Logs rather than Historial?
I tried by deleting the work registered in the "activity log" but it didn't work, now i just can't see these worked hours anymore in activity log
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.