Hello!
I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding the best set up for what I'm trying to do and if it's even possible.
I am currently setting up a JSM project to ingest generic help desk emails. Everything works great so far with my workflow, screens, and transitions etc. However, Customer Management is breaking me.
My Goal
I'd like to be able to set a customer account when we get a email ticket from someone who has never emailed before. Depending on the domain they are emailing from, I'd like to add them to an established Organization. These accounts would represent people in our company. We aren't planning to start with using the Portal, so I'd like to blindly accept the email if it's from an approved domain as a ticket without any action from the customer.
The Issue
Currently, emails that the service project receives automatically shoots back a verification email for the user to verify their email if they are not verified. This is resulting in the help ticket not being generated and the other actions not happening until verification completes.
I am unsure what information may need to be understood to get around this, but I'd appreciate working with someone who knows these configurations better than I.
Thank you,