Quiero implementar los días no laborales en mis fechas pero no encuentro en donde agregarlos.
Hola @Alexis Galicia Treviño ,
Puede establecer el número total de días laborables por semana y horas por día globalmente en la configuración de Seguimiento del tiempo en Configuración > Problemas.
Puede establecer días específicos de la semana como días laborables y especificar fechas individuales como días no laborables en configuraciones individuales de Agile Board (tableros Scrum y Kanban) utilizadas en proyectos de software administrado por la empresa.
¿Eso satisface tus necesidades?
---
Hello,
You can set the total number of working days per week and hours per day globally in the Time Tracking settings under Settings > Issues.
You can set specific days of the week as working days and specify individual dates as non-working days in individual Agile Board configurations (Scrum and Kanban boards) used in Company Managed Software projects.
Does that meet your needs?
Apply non-working days to project management I want to implement non-working days in my dates but I can't find where to add them.
Apply non-working days to project management
I want to implement non-working days in my dates but I can't find where to add them.
Sigo sin poder
No me salen esas opciones
El tablero que seleccione es gestión de proyectos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.