Hi,
I have upgraded to standard plan to use the public link, my space settings and global settings are as per the instructions in the help page. But still the public link shared are asked to login. Cant they directly access the public link?
I guess that by 'entire space link' the link to the space's home page.
If my assumption is correct, then you're only sharing content of that one single page.
Public links are to share individual pages - in isolation.
If you want to share the entire space:
This enables anonymous users to view the entire content of your space without the need to create inidivdual sharing links (and it preserves the content integrity, so links among individual pages will continue to work).
Hi @Tejaswini and welcome to the Community.
Public link example:
https://d-art-s.atlassian.net/wiki/external/YjdkMzA1ZmFhOGExNGM3ZGE2OGI0MmRmM2RkMTcwZjY
Confluence URL example:
https://d-art-s.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CDN/pages/238780421/Introduction+to+DataSink+Pro
Thank you for replying, I am indeed using the share link and this is the page that shows.
My space settings are -
public link - on
anonymous access - view
global setting - anonymous access - use confluence check box is ticked.
These are some of the setting mentioned in the help instruction.
Is there more settings I need to follow?
AHA!
Well, that bit that's not visible is restricted - typically an excerpt from another page or an included page.
Is it just a couple of inividual pages that you want to share or is it the entire space?
It is an entire space link that I shared which brought the user to the above page shared image.
You were right, I was using the individual page link than using the space link.
Thank you for helping.
You're welcome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.