Hi Team,
If I am trying to automate a due date to start when dependencies finish then add an extra 5-business days, how do I do that?
I know that the below allocates due date to be from now + 5 business days.
{{now.plusBusinessDays(5)}}
However, if I have 3 tasks, where task 3 begins when tasks 1 & 2 complete, how do I then arrange that the due date begins from task 1&2 completion + 5 days.
EG: Task 1 completed on 1/01/2025, task 2 completes on 15/01/2025. Then on 15/01/2025 task 3 distributes, and I want it to be from the 15/01/2025 + 5 business days
(however, the timeframe for tasks 1 and 2 are not defined as they can take a few more days than expected) so if task 2 completes on 17/01/2025 then task 3 will use the 17/01 as the baseline day + 5 business days for completion to allow the project timeline to automatically update to use the start date as 17/01 for task 3.
Hope the above makes sense.
Kind Regards.