Hi Team,
I have a scenario here:
- I have a project called --> Change Management -> CHG
What I want to achieve?
- I want to add automatically component lead as a participant in change management project-based ticket under Jira management service
I'm following below instructions , BUT Got stuck on point number (5) --> select Edit request participant. I'm not finding at all where it is ?
Your quick guidance will be highly appreciated
Kind regards,
Muhammad Nazim
Instructions:
In Jira Service Management (JSM), you can automatically add the Component Lead as a Request Participant using Automation Rules. Here’s how you can do it:
Solution: Use Jira Automation Rules
This automation rule will automatically add the Component Lead as a Request Participant when an issue is created.
Navigate to your Jira Service Management Project.
Click on Project settings.
2️ Set the Trigger: Issue Created
3️ Add a Condition: Ensure Component is Set
Select Issue Fields Condition.
4️ Lookup the Component Lead
Use this JQL to get the Component Lead:
project = "{{issue.project.key}}" AND component = "{{issue.components.name}}"
5️ Add the Component Lead as a Request Participant
Select Edit Request Participants.
In the "Participants" field, enter:
{{lookupIssues.component.lead}}
6️ Save and Enable the Rule