Hi!
I'm looking to edit a simple form but the dotted icon saying 'drag to reorder' isn't working. I'm on MacOS and have already tried Chrome and Safari.
Thanks!
Hello @Jonathan Castrillon
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What type of project are you using? Get that information from the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?
Hi Jonathan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
We will definitely need some screen shots. And when you say it is not working, what EXACTLY is happening?
Hi, thanks for the reply. Here's a screenshot. Type seems to be Company-managed business. I can't reorder the form items.
I can't reorder the form items. See screenshot.
I am having the same experience in my Free subscription. I did not find anything related to this in Atlassian's public backlog.
https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa
I recommend that you report the problem directly to Atlassian in a support ticket.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
You will need to be a Jira Administrator to submit a case.
If you do submit a case, it would be great if you report back here what you learn.
I'm also experiencing the same problem in company managed software
I just tried double-clicking the reorder icon and the options appeared. It's the tooltip that's confusing us.
The tooltip says 'drag to reorder' but the options actually appear when double-clicking the icon.
I had to use the move up/down icons and that worked for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.