Can I have any contact information for resetting my 2FA for
AAD.Naga.Jayamangla@IGMFinancial.net
Hello @Naga Jayamangla
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Refer to this page for information on self-managing the MFA for your Atlassian Cloud account.
https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-two-step-verification-for-your-atlassian-account/
Its asking verification code unfortunately I have not set,,Need some one to reset the 2FA so that I should be able to recreate 2FA again
Do I understand correctly that you have 2FA enabled, but you don't have access to the device from which you would get the 2FA code?
And you did not save the Recovery keys when you initially enabled 2FA?
If so, within the article I sent to you previously is this statement:
If you've lost your recovery key, see Login issues related to two-step verification or contact Atlassian support to get back into your account.
Follow the guidance on the Login Issues page.
I didnt save recovery keys ,,Can I have any contact of admin who can clear 2FA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.