Looking for someone to be able to walk me through why I'm unable to impersonate (log in as a user) w/in my cloud instance. We are using cloud premium.
Hi @JD Lobue
Welcome to the community.
Take the following steps:
You will need to have the correct amount of permissions.
But keep in mind, that you won't be able to impersonate user with administrator permissions.
Log in as user is not available. That is why I opened this.
@JD Lobue If you've followed the instructions from @Marc -Devoteam- already and are still having issues, simply hovering over the 'Login as User' button tells me why the is not available. Most often it's because the user hasn't claimed or logged into the account. The user has to login at least once before you can impersonate them.
Nope....they have all logged in, there is no log in as user.....Next
Do other users have the logon as user option and it's specific to this user? Or are you unable to login as any of your users?
Hi @Mathew Lederman
What is your permission level?
I think to remember, you need to be org admin or have User Access Admin permissions and you are an Org Admin
If this is the case and it will not work, I would open a support ticket with Atlassian to find out what is up.
Also what is the product you are trying this for? Not all product have the log in as user option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.