Hello. I registered Jira free. I remember design from the Standart or Business Plan. It looks like this:
But Now I see design like this:
Question: how to switch to the more usefull and common design?
Hi @Kostiantyn Zhabko
Sadly you can't. This is the new look.
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/the-new-jira
Regards
Thank you for an answer. I think you are not right, because I changed billing plan from free to standart trial-free for 14 days, and deign were changed from image 1 to image 2, see below:
Image 1: free account
Image 2: Ftree-trial account (Standart)
In this case, If I change my billing from Standart to Free, design will be changed back.
So my question:
Is it new design only for free users? How to save old desing when use Standart billing plan. I can't understand what depend on design?
Ooooow havent seen that. Let me check in my instance.
Did you check it? Simple design (image 1) just for free account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.