I was able to see the remaining days in the sprint for one of the project i created. But now when i created a new project am not able to see the same. Please assist how to add that into the board.
Hello @Jaithra T James
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image of the board that does show the days remaining and one that does not, including showing the scheduled end date for the sprint?
What type of project is includes in each board? You can get project type information from the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thanks for the response,
both the projects are company managed projects.
As am new to Jira, was trying out the features and i came across this issue. could you suggest me.
I came across a blog i read that it could be possible as 2 project sprints are running parallelly. can you suggest if i need to do any configuration on the board for this. If yes how ?
I have the same issue. The number of remaining days was visible on active sprint board but it disappeared and I can't see it now. I have only one active sprint and the project is of company-managed type.
My case it different as some boards have and other doesn't have the days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.