I'm using Jira Software Cloud, and I've got an automation to set the Due Dates of each issue relative to the Sprint's End Date. For example, Dev tasks need to be completed 5 business days before the end of the sprint. Because the Sprint's End Date is stored in UTC, I keep getting a date that is one day ahead. I have tried to convert to my time zone (US/Eastern), but it doesn't seem to be working? Just to test it, I set up an automation that only writes to the Audit Log.
Here is my Sprint information: 
The end date is actually 3/25, but I assumed once I converted "3/26/2025 12:00 AM" from UTC to US/Eastern, it would be 3/25.
This is what I'm logging in the automation: 
And these are the results in the Audit Log:

Why are the converted dates still 3/26 and not 3/25? What am I missing?