Is there an "incoming-links" (or similar) macro available in Confluence 4.2 OnDemand?
I am also interested in such a macro.
Hi Pascal,
I don't believe we have a specific macro for incoming links per se. However, if you could tell me your use case/requirements, we may be able to find you a way to accomplish your tasks.
Cheers,
Gary
Hi Gary,
I'm also trying to find a way to view incoming links in several pages I've created. These pages are basically a hierarchy that are associated with one another via links and it would be really useful in each page to drop in a macro to see all the other pages that link to that page (in a similar way that you can do to see the children of a page).
Hope this makes sense!
Thanks
Erika
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.