This whole panel went completely missing on my Jira. I'm an admin. How do I get it back? I cant view my sprint or anything.
Hi @Sean Colandrea welcome to the community. Do you have a little arrow just to the left of the project name, or do you see one if you hover your mouse over that area? If you do, does your Left navigation come back if you click it?
If you're using Chrome, does it show up in Incognito mode? I've also seen someone mention that some third party addons on plugins can cause issues.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Sean Colandrea ,try typing [ on your keyboard.
It Expands / Collapses the sidebar.
Best
Mike
Too many cooks in the kitchen and they removed my access to jira "software". I'm back. Thanks for looking into this
Hi there,
I have the same problem.
Could you please give me a hint?
Thank you,
Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.