We have JIRA cloud and recently created a new Kanban board. I want to see all swim lanes regardless whether there is an issue present in the lane. How do I configure?
@Pete Bagdon unfortunatly for the swim lane to show an issue has to be within it. There currently is not a setting to force the swim lane if it is empty.
Hi Pete,
Yes, this is by design and keeps the board from being cluttered. If you don't see the swimlane then you know there are no issues in it.
Is this specific for Kanban Boards? I have a regular JIRA board where there is a User Acceptance swim lane and there is nothing in it right now; however, still showing...
Yes, Kanban boards function differently than a Jira board in a Team managed project.
Hi John, I have a regular board that shows a UAT swim lane with nothing in it. Could this be specific to Kanban?
Thanks Brian!
Yes, could be specific to Team-managed projects. If you could post an image of that for future readers, that would be great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.