Hello, I tried to make my confluence fully public, but unfortunately, I can't... I want people to see all my content, but instead, they see only the main page. Pleas help me ASAP, because that's very important to me
Hi @Yulian Skobalo and welcome,
it seems that you make your instance public but you need to verify that specific space/s is/are accessible by anonymous users. In order to do that please follow this article https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/make-a-space-public/
Hope this clarifies,
Fabio
Hi have you set the space to anonymous? You would need to be a site admin to do this
Hope that helps!
Abi
Welcome @Yulian Skobalo
First, be aware that ANYONE on the internet. To enable anonymous access, go to your Space settings > Space access > Anonymous access > Edit and enable
Hi, I have turned on anonymous view, but it didn't help. User can see only main page, without any content that is in the side panel
Hi, check this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Re-Re-How-can-i-make-content-public-for-anonymous-users/qaq-p/2956315/comment-id/335561#M335561thanks
You need to also change the global permissions
where?
You need to change Space and Global permissions.
Check the Loom ^^https://www.loom.com/share/a38732f7b07548c3adeb35ed176e0a02
I fixed the problem, thank you all so much! The problem was, that I was copying the main page public link (red color), not the default (yellow color) link.
@Yulian Skobalo
This is a public community forum, so we can't really call you as most of us do not represent Atlassian as such.
We're a bunch of enthusiast who are sharing their knowledge an try to help other users.
Anyway,
I reviewed the answers and it seems they cover everything
I have the exact same setup on my private Confluence and it works.
What I can think of...
If everything fails, then it's something we cannot asses as it's an unknown unknown for us and we cannot access your Confluence.
You can always contact https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ - after you fill in the basic details, you'll be able to start a chat with a real person to get fast response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.