Hi everyone,
I am looking for a way to capture Epics/TLI whose Due Date field was updated during the previous month/a period of time. Any idea how this could be achieved? I couldn't find anything that works so far... I
Thanks in advance
Eric
@Eric Trucco
As far as I know native JQL does not allow history search on duedate field.
Your options are
Hi @Eric Trucco
There are few options to get this information.
1. Use Activity Stream gadget
2. Use Jira Rest API's and build your own custom solution
3. Explore mktplace apps for detailed and flexible reports
For #3, if you are open to try one, take a look at
Issue History Reports
The app shows the complete history of changes for your filtered issues in easy to use reports. Do try it out.
Disclaimer - I am part of the app team
I want to suggest two options:
1) Jira automation. You can try to create an automation rule. Smth like this:
issuetype in (Epic, "TLIs") AND updated >= startOfMonth(-1)
2) Issue History for Jira app created by my team. It captures any field changes, including due dates. The report may look like this:
You can select past month or any other date range.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.