HI All, I just want to be able to add emails to Jira tickets... how do I do this?
Hi Danny,
I believe you just need to email the address set up in your JSM project (project settings > channels & self-service > email) and the issue key needs to be in the subject line. The email will be added in the comment / activity section of the issue
Hi @Danny Bishop
Can you elaborate a little more on what you're looking for? Are you looking to include collaborators/stakeholders on a ticket?
no - I get a lot of email in parallel with the Jira Service Management - I just want some way to easily send that email to log it in the ticket that I normally create and mange myself
Ok thanks, just wasn't sure I wanted a new issue created each time someone emails it without the issue key in the subject; it does, but there is no notification or action so that's ok.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.