Dear colleagues hello,I need a plugin like a Dynamic Forms in Jira Data Center but for the cloud, which will allow me to set dynamic forms in transition screens.I searched in Marketplace, but didn't find.
@Gor Greyan
Hello Gor, check out Deviniti's Dynamic Forms Cloud for Jira.
The app allows you to set up dynamic forms on transition screens in Jira Cloud, it's one of our newest features 🚀
You can configure field behaviors, such as showing/hiding/updating fields based on your configuration.
I'm leaving the link to Marketplace in case you want to read more.
Hi, @Bogna Krystian_Deviniti_Thank you very much.So am I right, that for the transition screen I can set up dynamic forms through the following plugin?
Yes, that's right. Here's a link to our Documentation if you want to read more about it.
Hi Gor, I'm also sending a link to the Dynamic Forms Support Center , where you can find the app's demo, an interactive tutorial, and other information all in one place 🚀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.