Dear Administrator;
I have lost all my data for the year 2024 and I am lost because I can no longer see my work.
please assist
Welcome @Patrick RAMAZANI
This sounds like someone deleted some of the information. What data is missing: Jira issues, Confluence pages?
Since you are on standard plan, you don't have the access to the Audit log where you can see the changes that were happening. I'd suggest to raise a support ticket for Atlassian, so they can take a look on what was happening.
Hi Patrick - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There's also a good chance it is just a permission problem and you can no longer see it. Can you provide some more information? Can ANYONE in your organization see the data?
Hello @Patrick RAMAZANI
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you a Product Administrator for the product, or an Organization Administrator? If not, have you contact the people who are administrators for your instance?
Your tags indicate you are using a Standard plan. Is that accurate; are you on a paid subscription?
Are your payments up to date?
When was the last time you successfully accessed the information?
Are you still able to logon to the product? Does the product have any data at all?
Hello Nikola,
I'll contact the administrator and get back to you if necessary.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.