Hello,
I have a manually triggered automation that creates an incident from an alert and runs a lookup to populate an multi-select asset picker field. This works very well but I'm now trying to go a step deeper to fill in the system Affected services field when the selected Asset(s) have a Service reference in Assets.
The custom field picks from a custom Assets schema that has an object attribute that references object in the system generated Services schema.
I did follow along in this guide
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-set-the-affected-services-field-from-referenced-services-on-an-assets-object-attribute-via-automation-for-assets-1155140676.html
but this is for a slightly different use case and JSM has changed a bit since this was written.
Any help is appreciated and I'll happily share more necessary info.
I didn't follow the linked guide well enough or understand it at first.
This is solved and can be closed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.