Hi there,
I check the community and google for more than 2 hours and I could not find any matching reason why "priority" is not visible for some of my projects in
- the backlog
- sprint view
- issue view
The field is configured in the approppriate screens and everything looks done.
All projects are company managed and I have full admin permissions.
Let's check for one of these projects:
- Board configuration: "priority" is enabled
- Assigned screens: "priority" is enabled
I tried to create an issue and used "where is my field". The check was successful.
However I doublechecked the field configuration scheme and "priority" is content of the used screens.
I tried to configure from the issue view screen: "priority" is visible there but however it is not shown in the view screen on the right side.
Not in pinned fields, context fields or more fields.
I checked to edit screen configuration and "priority" is assigned.
I only see "priority" in the create screen,
For 2 projects it works but the configuration looks exactly the same to me.
I wonder why it has to be that complicated for us....
Does anyone of you have an idea what to do?
Regards
Michael