I want to calculate business hours and days using ScriptRunner in Cloud. Is that possible and If yes how to do that?
Hi Jayath,
I can confirm that ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud runs Groovy as its scripting engine, which means it can run any standard Groovy or Java packages provided by default, as well as the extra packages we provide which are documented here.
This means you can use the standard date/ time APIs to calculate the number of days and hours between two dates.
There is an example script located here which shows how to calculate the number of days between two dates that could be modified to achieve this requirement.
I would advise trying to modify this and if you need further assistance on this raising a support ticket here, so that our support team can assist with this.
Regards,
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.