The layout of Jira Service Management has changed and I can no longer find Customers and Organizations
Hi @Saji ,
It's available under Directory:
Hi @Saji , it would be great if you could share a screenshot. I recall seeing where Organizations is moving outside of Customers view. Customers should show under project settings > people with service desk customer role.
I think the issue was that I was on the free tier.
I upgraded to the standard plan and now it appears.
There must have been a change in what's available for free.
As I replied in another thread on this, I think it might have been a billing issue.
I think this is now a paid feature and no longer available for free.
I upgraded to the standard plan and it now appears.
Hi @Saji , this is available in Free. Unsure why you did not see before and you did after upgrade.
It should be available for every plan. If you can't find it, go to Project settings > Features and turn the toggle Customer and organization profiles on.
@Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ / @Jack Brickey I've put it back to the free plan and now the "Customers" link is gone from the navigation pane.
Customers and organization are not there (and it wasn't there when I upgraded to the standard plan)
I asked about it with the Atlassian chatbot and it told me that it's now a paid feature
Odd. It exists on my free plan. Maybe that will change at some point for me.
The issue was that I was looking in the wrong spot.
Customers and Organisations are now under Directory.
Had nothing to do free or standard plan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.