Currently exploring the Virtual Service Agent, but there's a couple concerns I don't see any obvious way to change, so I wonder if I'm missing something or if anyone has a way to handle it.
You can of course create as many intents as possible to try and cover possible questions and if you've got a clean Knowledge Base, the AI answers might be of some use.
The default behaviour opens a request if it hasn't matched an intent and the user says the AI answer didn't resolve their issue.
The problem with this, it doesn't display the text from the standard flow 'Escalate', which by default is
I’ve gone ahead and raised a request for you - a human agent will get back to you soon.
You can update that which is fine for your intents. However testing it, when an AI answer hasn't resolved the issue it automatically creates an issue as your default issue type, but with the following text:
PROJECT-JIRA-ID is your request.
Firstly I'd like the option not to create an issue, as the issue is largely meaningless. It's just their conversation dumped into a Jira, if your normal portal has requirements for opening a Jira - basic stuff like explaining in detail what you require, this doesn't capture that.
If that's not possible, I'd at least like to be able to change the text "is your request." to inform the user they should leave a comment explaining what they need in further detail.
While the intents are limited too - you can't use their input for many field types - you can at least ask for information before creating the Jira.
I suspect the answer right now is to just increase the intents to try and cover the questions that cause these Jiras - any ideas?