Hi everybody!
Could someone explain what is the wrong with that query?Thanks a lot in advance!
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate > dueDate")
Dear @Yury Ked
Welcome to the community!
You have 2 issues in your query:
To solve that, I guess the following example:
issueFunction in dateCompare("project = TP", "resolutiondate > duedate")
Best Regards,
Hello @Yury Ked
It works fine in my instance data center with your query.
Can you try with "resolved" instead of resolutionDate
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolved > dueDate")
Hi Yury,
The first part of the function where you have "" is an empty subquery and this is not valid in ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud.
The function expects a value to be entered in the subquery to restrict how man issues are returned.
If you enter a subquery, such as to search for specific projects, then the query will be valid.
One tip to make sure the query is valid is to click the + button at the end of the search bar and use the query builder, which will ensure you fill in the valid fields.
I have attached a screenshot of the query builder for the date compare function, which shows that a value must be entered for the subquery.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Kristian
Hi dear friend, the same error
Hi Kristian!Could you please provide right subquery for that command?
Hi dear @Seifallah Bellassoued Thanks a lot! Now it works! How can I implement it for all projects instead particular one in account?Instead
project = TP
smth like
project = *
project = TP is just an example of a subquery. If you want a query giving all tickets in your jira I guess the following:
issueFunction in dateCompare("created > 2000-01-01", "resolutiondate > duedate")
If my answer resolve your issue, kindly accept it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.