Hi,
When I use smart value {{issue.key}} in automation, the documentation say: "give the ID (ex: PROJ-123) and it works well since 6 months.
But since some days, I have a full link like this
https://******/browse/SVIULG-1505#icft=SVIULG-1505 - TEST 2 automatisation
Do you have any idea ?
Best regards,
Hi @Laurent Florence
What?! It should return issue key. Based on your screenshot everything looks ok. Are you sure that you use {{issue.key}} but not {{issue.url}}?
Regards,
Seba
Hi Seba,
Yes, I'm sure
And there screenshot with the result:
I don't understand why this behaviour. And I test also {{issue.url}} at the end, and the url isn't the same
As you can see, the url isn't the same.
Laurent
Another information. It seems that's not a problem with smartvalue. Because, old Jira issue have the same behaviour, my field "Imputation" is with an url now. It's maybe an navigator update which make this. And that's why it happens now without any change on my automation.
do you think it's good analyse ?
Laurent.
Hi Laurent - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It seems that a bug might have been introduced. You should open a support ticket with Atlassian to report it.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Like @John Funk mentioned in comment - please contact with https://support.atlassian.com. It looks like a bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.