Hi, I'd like to ask a simple question,maybe it will look lil dumb... I created several projects to learn using Jira. each of these projects is named following this pattern: .atlassian.net When I fo on this page: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/products I have list of projects but if I click to open each of these , uit show me a frozen page as I cannot click on any of the options: Projects, Filters, Dashboard and App button...
Hi @Andrea
I understand that when trying to load certain Atlassian Cloud sites from the link of https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/products the page that loads doesn't seem to be working correctly.
I tried to recreate this problem, but from my own testing of different accounts and different browsers, it seems to work as expected for me. From the way you have described this problem, it sounds like the page isn't loading all elements the way it should. I'd recommend trying to see if you can use an incognito session in your browser (Chrome) or a private session (firefox) to see if you can recreate the problem then.
If not, then it suggests that your browser might have a corrupt cookie/cache data.
If the problem persists, it might help to try to open the browsers Web Development tools to see if perhaps there are elements that are failing to load in your session.
Could you please let me know which browser and its version? I'd like to try to learn more here to see if we can better assist.
Thanks
Andy
I am using the safari browser...in the end may it be due to ending license?
I wouldn't think that an expired cloud license would cause this. However if the version of Safari is out of date, or no longer supported per our Supported browsers for Atlassian cloud products, then it might be an explanation for why this doesn't work there.
What version of Safari are you using?
Is there a particular Cloud site URL that shows this behavior? Or is this happening for all the Cloud sites you see on https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/products
ok, version of safari is Versione 16.2. However I tryed to open on another browser and it looks like working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.