I am using the Jira Forms Rest API and trying to access forms on an issue in a Jira Service Management project.
I know the issue exists. I know I have permission to view and edit the issue. I'm the administrator for the project, and I am looking at the issue right now.
I am able to read and write to that issue using the Atlassian jira python package, so I know my API token has sufficient permissions.
Can someone please help me figure out why I keep getting the 404 response? Here is my request (some info edited for privacy of course). This is me making a request to the "Get Form Index" endpoint. I'm using the documentation here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/forms/rest/api-group-forms-on-issue/#api-issue-issueidorkey-form-get
The response comes back with this message:
'{"errors":[{"status":404,"code":"ISSUE_NOT_FOUND","title":"Issue Not Found","detail":"You do not have permission to access this resource, or it was not found.","context":[{"type":"issue","id":"ABC-25"}]}]}'
Has anyone EVER successfully used any endpoint of the Jira Forms Rest API? Any help would be greatly appreciated!