Hi there! I cannot figure out how to turn off this "purple square" // Epic Color... I checked my settings and Epic Color is not associated with any screen. How can I remove this?
Hi Ian - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can't turn the colors off, but maybe if you change it to Gray for each one that will help. Click on the colored square and then you can change the color.
Hello @Ian Herzing
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
That block is showing the color associated to the issue. That color may be used to set the color for timeline bars for that issue.
What is your goal in disabling it? Do you simply not want the color block shown on the screen? Or do you not want any color assigned to the issue (which would make bars on timelines hard to see)?
Thank you for your quick response. As you can see in my board, I have the name of the issue repeating on the card? This seems redundant, and I do not want the color to show either. I simple want the issue summary and that is it.
The color block and text on the cards is the display of the "Epic" field. You can turn that off from the View Settings for the board.
Excellent! Thank you, Trudy. I notice that turning this off, I still see the color block in the ticket.
I really want to remove this color block feature entirely. It could be confusing to users. Is there a way to turn off the color block feature in my board entirely?
Decent suggestion, thanks John! As long as it can all default to one color that makes sense. Overall wish I could turn it off, I don't need it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.