Hi
I have another question regarding versioning / page management.
I have a situation where I have a page; let's call it 'Master' and I need to have more than 1 person making updates for that page (not necessarily to that page).
The solution I have thought of is to duplicate Master twice, and treat Master as my 'Live' page and the duplicates as versions that can be worked on.
Let's call them Dupe1 and Dupe2.
Then what i need is for Dupe1 and Dupe2 to be merged into Master at a future time e.g. Dupe1 might merge in to Master in March and Dupe2 merge to Master in June.
So, I need to find a way to merge Dupe1 into Master - I know Confluence is great at comparing versions for the same page.
Can i compare Dupe1 and Master similarly and then maybe paste the changes from Dupe1 in to Master ?
When it comes to merge Dupe2 to Master - i then have the challenge that Dupe2 will have been copied from Master, NOT Dupe1 - so I have to be cognisant of any changes merged from Dupe1 to Master.
To be clear, I can't have people working on Master at the same time making updates toMaster as it needs to be correct for people to consume.
I'm hoping there might be some in-built mechanisms im not aware of that will help with either or both of these scenarios!
Thanks!