How do I get the title of my tasks not to be cut off while I export a timeline view to a .png. As you can see the titles are seemingly randomly cut off with ellipses at different points.
Hi @Maverick Brendli welcome to the community! I can replicate that behavior in my instance, even if I widen the title column first. I'm figuring the system is calculating a column width for each column and shortening the title seemingly to make it fit. It appears there's plenty of room for the actual titles, so I'm not sure why it's cutting them off.
I'm going to see if Atlassian Support can take a look at this issue and weigh in on this issue. I took a look for existing issues on Atlassian's Jira Site, but didn't find anything.
Hope that helps.
Thank you!
Hi @Maverick Brendli
Sorry to hear about this problem. I tried to re-create the behavior here and I too found that the png export of a timeline was truncating these summaries in a manner that seems to be inconsistent. I created a new bug for this over in JRACLOUD-93351.
I recommend watching that bug for updates to this.
Thanks for reporting it to us.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.