When using a text field in the new confluence cloud database, the spell check shows the error but doesn't pull up a correction.
Hi @Kirsten Coppo ,
Spell checks are usually performed by browsers you're using to access Atlassian products. (or you can use something like Grammarly)
From my knowledge, I don't think there are any plans for adding spell checks as part of the product portfolio; at least not for the near future).
Cheers,Tobi
So this is a Confluence Cloud Database Issue, the spell checker works in the pages & whiteboards okay; thus not a browser issue.
It shows the misspelling but the right mouse click doesn't pull up the spell correction it pulls up another menu.
See screen shots.
Shall I submit a support ticket?
I created a support ticket. CES-69944
Ah, got it now. Yeah - right-click on any database cell will open up this menu for commenting, and clearing value... so you won't be able to fix/correct spell the text.
Please share the conclusion here once you discuss this with the support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.