Hi,
I'm facing a strange issue where a functioning Jira Cloud API call with JQL (in Jira UI, in the browser) fails in PowerBI on specific issue types only.
API endpoint is rest/api/3/search/jql?.
The JQL is simple:
?jql=type = "custom type name"
and it works fine in the browser, for example.
It also works fine in PowerBI.
Then I change the issue type to another one, say "other custom type name".
This also works with the browser - brings relevant issues, but brings zero entries in PowerBI.
This happens with some custom issue types but not others.
The issue type names consist of 2 or 3 words, - some work, others do not.
Even the same issue type sometimes ok and sometimes not.
There are issues of the type in question in the given project and they are listed when query is less specific.
I tried the issue type id, but this did not help either.
I tried using "type not in (<list of other types>)" and this also breaks on one of the other types.
Any other ideas?
Thank you all for looking into this.