I can't see time tracking in the task details in the backlog even though I have time tracking enabled in settings, what can I do?
Hello @Lucía Herrero
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What type of project are you using? Get that information from the View All Projects Page under the Projects menu.
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing? Can you highlight where you think the time information should be displayed?
What time information are you expecting to be displayed; i.e. the Original estimate, Time spent, Remaining estimate?
Thanks for your help!Im using a scrum project managed by the team. I need to see here in the details the tracking time. Here you have two images, one of a project in which I can see the "Seguimiento de tiempo" that is the time tracking, but in the other picture I cant see it.
I found that the time tracking is, by some reason, in the details the "remaining time"
Thank you for that additional information.
What steps did you take to enable time tracking?
The second image seems to indicate that no time tracking information has been entered for the issue being viewed. Have you made any such entries for that issue yet?
Hi @Lucía Herrero
Apologize for the late response.
I'm Liam from TeamBoard ProScheduler team. Has your problem with the app been solved yet?
If not, you can simply reply to this response or reach out to our Support Desk for any inquiries about the app. We will assist you shortly.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.