After about two months of working on adding tasks with my team, I noticed today that many of the tasks that I had previously added to the project had disappeared from the project. I don’t know why.
Dear @HUZMH EDU
If your project is company managed, you need to check the folowing:
If your project is team managed, you need to check if there is any restriction configured on your issue types.
Hi @HUZMH EDU
We need a bit more information to be able to help you.
How are you viewing your tasks e.g. on a Kanban board, in a list view etc.
What status were the tasks that you can no longer see e.g. Done
To help with this information, can you select the filters dropdown from the top navigation bar and then view all issues from the bottom of the dropdown can you choose the 'Basic' button on the right hand side and then from the project dropdown find and click on you project, then look at the list of tasks and see if you can find the missing tasks in that list?
Hello, yes on the board Kanban.
Yes, the tasks that disappeared are in the Done column.
The interface I have is not identical to the one you sent in the picture and I cannot access the tools you mentioned.
The project is managed by a team, not a company.
How do I check restrictions?
Well done, it appeared in the issues screen, but I want it to appear in the main project interface. How do I do that?
@Stephen_Lugton
I haven't found a way to show older Done tickets for a team managed board apart from the issues board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.