Hello, I am having a problem with not being able to insert an attachment in one of several projects. I have tried both scenarios.
Scenario 1: I am a customer and I fill out a form on the portal, insert an attachment and submit the form -> Neither the agent nor the customer can see the attachment and even the attachment is not visible in any history
Scenario 2: I am an agent and I want to insert an attachment into a ticket I created. I get an error message "failed to attach files"
The permission set is just like in another project in which everything works. Customers also have the same access as in the other project. I also tried using a different IssueType and RequestType but that didn't help either. I went through the Field Scheme and removed and re-added the attachment field and that didn't help either.
Even the attachment is not working even via IssueType "Emailed request" and in other projects everything is working fine. I also tried reindexing