Hi, for some time now the view of the ticket menu and functions on the left has changed automatically, I would like to go back to the old view, but I can't find the option to change it anywhere
Hi @Łukasz Zasadziński ,
Can you maybe share a screenshot of how it looks at the moment?
The new Jira UI is gradually rolling out (mostly to beta customers at the moment) - https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/the-new-jira so that might be the reason for this change.
Cheers,Tobi
Now left and before right
@Łukasz Zasadziński yeah - this is the new UI.
You might try to check if there's an option to switch back to the old experience (temporarily) - navigate to https://<SITENAME>.atlassian.net/jira/settings/personal/general > scroll down to Jira labs and toggle off New navigation.
@Tomislav Tobijas Thanks for the answer, unfortunately I have this option unchecked and I have a new menu look
Hi @Łukasz Zasadziński
This can't be reverted, this is due to Atlassian rolling out the new GUI.
This will be the new look and feel for every Cloud instance in the near future.
See, https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-is-the-new-navigation-in-jira/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.