Hello!
This is something I've struggled with trying to solve for years now. Confluence and Jira just keep missing the mark and could really use some advice on how to solve this business problem.
We create tickets in our backlog for specific customers every day. I want to be able to have that list of ticket (which is constantly changing) viewable/accessible to customers through confluence in a way that will allow them to rank and add comments to the tickets so their customer success team can pass that information back to our product team.
Here are things I've tried (that don't work well enough to use):
- Databases in Confluence ALMOST solved this, except that the list of tickets doesn't continuously sync, so someone would have to add in each new ticket.
- Filter list: shows tickets but can't add comments to them or move them like you can with databases
- excel export: not synced, not updatable when new tickets are added.
Has anyone found a good way to have an intermediary layer between Jira and customers to help with prioritizing their tickets (preferably not with paid 3rd party apps).
Thank you!