Hi everyone
We're experiencing an issue with creating tickets using /jira create in our Jira Cloud Slack app.
Issue Details:
- When typing
/jira create, the pop-up appears as expected. - I can select the project (we only have one available) and see the issue types being loaded.
- However, after 1-2 seconds, the pop-up switches to an error:
"Something went wrong. Please try again later." - I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the app from both Jira and Slack multiple times, but the issue persists.
Additional Context:
- We have a few custom issue types, but none with unusual configurations.
- The issue types load briefly before the error appears.
- Other Jira functionalities in Slack, such as alerts, work without any issues.
- I've attached a few screenshots that hopefully help in diagnosing the issue.
Is anyone experiencing the same issue or has an idea how to solve it?
Best, Simon


