I have a project (let's say, handover of property), that will include many different tasks to be carried out. These tasks will need to be carried out for different properties, at different times and sometimes by different resources, but it will always be the same tasks.
The way I thought would work, is to create a Kanban Project, then create a board with all the tasks that need to be completed, then duplicate this board as many times as there are properties, and name them so that every board represents a property (e.g. the project is "Property Handover" and the board is "Property Handover - Site A", "Property Handover - Site B" etc.).
This however seems to be the wrong way to do it, since the boards are showing the same issues instead of creating new issues (so if I have a task "handover licenses", it is the same issue key in each board).
I want to be able to have the same type of task on separate boards and have them all show in one timeline. What is the best set up for that?
Thanks in advance!