Is it possible to update a field in a ticket in Jira Cloud without triggering an event? I remember that there was such an option in Scriptrunner on the server. Is there something similar in the cloud?
@Piotr Koćwin
You can use triggers like Manual or Scheduled instead of say tracking Create Issue event as a trigger.
Will that work for you?
Not what it's about. I just have a automation that update field every 15 minutes. I have slack integration enabled. Due to the fact that the automation updates my field every 15 minutes the Slack channel is heavily spammed.
Can you share your automation rule screen shot?
you should be able to specify an if condition to not send the update to slack channel, if for the field name matches for which you don't need/want to send the update for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.