I created an organization a while ago for testing purposes and it now shows on my Jira app in Slack, causing confusion for my team.
I need to delete that organization, but it won't allow me to do so because it says I have active subscription, which is not true, as you can see in the screenshot.
When I click on "Manage" to try and remove the product, it directs me to add my billing information ,which I obviously don't want to do, i'm in a loop and I don't know what to do to get out of it.
The issue is simply:
- I have an unneeded organisation.
- It shows up on Slack.
- I can't remove it from Slack.
- I can't delete the orgainsation because it says I have products.
- I can't removed the products because it says I have to provide billing information.
- I don't want to provide billing information because I don't want the product.
Thank you in advance for looking into this.
