I have a relatively new Project with one SCRUM Board. Here are the issues:1. I added some epics but I can't see them in the Epic panel in the backlog - to be clear I enabled the panel, it's empty. Also, I don't have any filters on the board2. When I go the the board list and try to create a new board from existing project, I can't see any projects in the project drop down3. Some tasks have an epic in their parent field. But, in the backlog I don't see the epic label, only after I focus on the issue the label appear What's going on here?
Hi @Erez David Shtayman
I think you first need to create a sprint and add some tasks/stories to it and then you might be able to see items on your board and also the epic panel
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.