How do I reduce the spacing between tables in Confluence Cloud?
Hi @Eileen Mauer
If you want to reduce spacing between two tables in standard page vertical arrangement, the short answer is you cannot.
There's gonna be some extra padding...
But I can relate - I've had many an argument with our UX/UI folks who made those padded spaces even bigger in our Confluence based-docs - but I'm being told only people who write the content complain (me and my team) and that it improves navigation and readability
Thanks @Kristian Klima! You can tell them that the spacing also bugs my leadership team : )
Confluence based-docs - I was admiring the floating 'On this Page' table of contents. Was this created with CSS or an HTML marco add on?
@Eileen Mauer
Ha! The site was actually created with Scroll Viewport by K15t.
Viewport takes your Confluence space (or more, or any combination of space that you want) and creates a static website away from Confluence. This means that you can keep your Confluence spaces private (no anonymous access).
You can have your own domain, control access via SSO... and yes, modify CSS and JS
Here's my Community article on how to built a full-fledged documentation solution on Confluence in 30 minutes
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/How-to-build-a-product-documentation-solution-in-30-minutes/ba-p/2875027
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.