In our workflow we have the concept of Waived issues. Issues we decided we don't want or need to do anymore. For sprints I track Waived issues differently than closed or removed issues.
I've been trying to come up with a way to easily see if an issue is waived instead of closed/approved/completed. Currently when I look at the Burndown report Waived issues look exactly like Resolved issues and I need to click on each resolved issue to check the status and see if it's in fact, waived.
I've tried setting the story points to 0 in a post function when the issue transitions to waived but that does not affect the report. Eventhough the issue shows that the story points are 0, the report shows the original story point value and "Issue completed".
I could move the story out of the sprint before waiving it, again using a post function, but then the story would look like any other story that was moved out and not waived.
Is there any reason the following post function does not set the story points to 0 before transitioning the issue and setting it's resolution... or why isn't that picked up by the burndown report?
