When I tried to complete a sprint, I got a message that there was a ticket that was not completed and I couldn't complete the sprint.
I had created an Internal Bug ticket as a subtask of a User Story ticket. It wouldn't let me finish the sprint because of the bug ticket that wasn't complete. So I removed the user story ticket out of the sprint and was then able to complete the sprint and start a new one.
After doing that, I am seeing other issues:
I have an Kanban Agile board that had a QA status column with 15 tickets showing before I closed the sprint and opened a new one.
When I click on Configure Board, I see 15 tickets in the QA status column. The QA status column has a Green colored line at the top of the column where the other columns have a blue line at the top. But when I go back to the board, the QA status column is completely empty.
Also, I removed a ticket from a Sprint and am trying to add it back in to my new sprint.
Thank you for any help.