I started getting this error late last week. I could not Execute any test cases but I could see the Test Details.
Today I can't see the Test Details. I am unable to complete my work because this product is not working. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Annette - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should probably go ahead and contact the Zephyr vendor directly for assistance.
I have the same problem, I cannot see Zephyr in Jirathe following message is displayed: We're having trouble connecting to Zephyr. Try contacting the developer for support.In the network tab I can see the following requests:1. Request URL
2.
{"errors": [{"errorMessage": "The service project you are trying to view does not exist."}],"reasonKey": "sd.jsm.agent.servicedesk.error.servicedesk.missing","reasonCode": "404"}4. In Jira in UI the following message is displayed: We're having trouble connecting to Zephyr. Try contacting the developer for support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.