Hello
I've scanned through the community and found some similar questions but was not able to narrow it down to what I'm currently encountering.
I try to run a global rule to create a ticket of the same type in another project (SCMF) when a new ticket is created in the original project (SMS). The rule is fairly straight forward:
- Create the new ticket with the same type in the other project
- update some of the fields
- link the two issues
- send an info mail so a person can manually edit the newly created ticket

Now when I create a ticket in SMS, the rule creates an error, according to the auditlog, as follows:

I checked the project ID 10446 and it corresponds to the SMCF project. And I am sure that within SCMF, I do have the corresponding issue types (tried it with Task, Bug but neither worked).
The only thing I could think of now is that the two projects are not identical in terms of project type:
- SCMF is a company managed software project
- SMS is a team managed business project
Could it be that they cannot be connected using this automation rule? I'm quite sure that I do have the right admin role to implement this rule.
Any hints are highly appreciated