Hello, I am starting to structure the company's communication and work organization system. I have worked with Jira in previous opportunities and would like to implement Jira and other Atlassian products in the company I am currently at.
My question is where to start, given the complex scenario we operate in. The software company is multinational, with offices across multiple continents. We have several brands, multiple products that are cross-brand, and others that are specific to each brand. The tech team, for example, is divided by application, and within each application team, there is a subdivision by brand. Some offices have specific needs, but all follow guidelines from the headquarters.
My requirements for Atlassian products are:
- JSM integrated with my proprietary CRM
- Help Desk for internal demands
- Jira Task Management for Tech Team (Gitlab integration), HR, Product & Design, Marketing, Finance, and Legal
- Different visibility levels for different management tiers
- User access restrictions
- Ability to back up all data to a proprietary structure
What is your suggestion for handling this complexity vs. needs? Where should I start?